The TAA Wants Your Stories…
Are you interested in helping others find hope and inspiration through your personal experiences? The Tourette Association of America (TAA) is looking for stories of impact from the Tourette Syndrome community to be featured throughout the upcoming annual report. The TAA believes experiences from our community are the most impactful way to improve awareness and understanding, as well as reshape what people think about TS.
Perspectives/personal experiences from:
- Individual living with Tourette Syndrome (all ages)
- Parent, sibling, spouse, partner, friend, or family member of individual living with Tourette Syndrome
- Medical professional’s journey to treating Tourette Syndrome
- Researcher/investigator in the field of Tourette Syndrome
- Educator, School Administrator, Principal, Boss, Leader
Submissions can be in the form of:
- thought pieces
- short stories
- personal stories
- helpful insights and tips
Please send all submissions and questions via email to Joseph Grappone by August 15, 2019.