Behavioral Therapy Training Opportunities
Calling all healthcare providers…
The Tourette Association is now offering TWO trainings for the Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT) program.
CBIT has been recognized as the “gold-standard” treatment for tics in Tourette syndrome. CBIT is a highly evidenced-based treatment that is safe and effective for management of interfering tics.
This training is open to the nursing profession, as well as social workers, psychologists, medical doctors, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and all other licensed healthcare providers who will treat individuals with Tourette Syndrome and tic disorders using CBIT.
Certification Training locations:
- Birmingham, Alabama
- May 3- May 4, 2019
- Registration information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ts-bti-behavior-therapy-institutecbit-training-in-birmingham-al-tickets-54756494148
- Orlando, Florida
- June 14-15, 2019
- Registration information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ts-bti-behavior-therapy-institutecbit-training-in-orlando-fl-tickets-54993047686
Non-Certification Training Opportunities:
- The Tourette Association of America is currently scheduling FREE introductory workshops exploring Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT) through its partnership with the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Course lasts 3-4 hours.
- For more information, or if your institution or organization is interested in hosting, please email: Programs@tourette.org
- Flyer information: CBIT workshops