TS Casting Call for “Employable Me” Show
The award-winning British television series, “Employable Me” is seeking participants for the American version of its award-wining show.
“Employable Me” has been widely successful in documenting the lives of adults living with neuro-divergent conditions, such as Tourette syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder who are looking to find successful employment in the workforce.
“Employable Me” assists the participants with unlocking their talents that can be viewed as assets to the work place, as well as assisting employers with breaking free of the stigma that comes with hiring those with neuro-divergent conditions.
To view clips from previous episodes of “Employable Me,” view the link here.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be actively looking for work
- Usually preferred looking for more than one year
- Be unemployed at the time of application
- Must have a neurological or neuro-divergent condition that is hindering the job-seeking process