Southeast Regional Center of Excellence Designation
The Tourette Association of America has announced the first designations of a Center of Excellence (CofE) Program.
The Southeast Regional Center of Excellence was designnated this prestigious appointment because of the quality patient care, quality research and evidenced-based treatment.
The Southeast Regional Center of Excellence is a collection of five centers spanning the Southeast region of the US. Each center has been designated a Center of Excellence and demonstrates top of the line patient care.
- Emory University
- University of Alabama-Birmingham
- University of Florida
- University of South Carolina
- University of South Florida
As a combined Center of Excellence, we strive to provide:
- Quality care for patients with Tourette’s Syndrome or Tic Disorders
- Latest treatment protocols and standards
- Research in treatment areas of Tourette Syndrome
- Education through materials from the TSA
- Assistance for support groups
- Resources and collaborate with specialists for comorbid conditions of Tourette Syndrome (ADHD, OCD, anxiety, etc)
- Outreach to the community with education to schools and work
- Cognitive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT) through certified trainer
- Coordinative care to community physicians in rural locations throughout the Southeast
We are eager to meet your needs and provide you with the best care. For more information about each clinic, visit the page links at the top of the webpage.